Dam & Pond Liner Specifications
Waterplex Dam and Pond Liners are constructed from a manufactured material with a thickness that is consistent over the entire dam floor, ensuring that water is not lost or wasted through seepage.
The type and thickness of the material varies, and the main determinants include the size of the dam or pond, the amount of exposure to UV rays, the required dam liner life, the preparation and nature of the base of the dam, and the available budget for the dam liner.
Dam & Pond Liner Installation
The installation stage is just as important as the manufacturing stage. The following are the key steps to the installation of a dam or pond liner.
- Planning and discussion with the team at Waterplex
- Site preparation, including anchor trenches if they are being installed
- Installation of the protective material layer
- Installation of the dam liner, including on site fabrication if required
- Finish of site, including anchor trenches and any fencing requirements (i.e. if cattle will be near the dam or pond)